Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #31 - Sketch and/or A Fancy Fold!

Pumpkin Molly by Eileen Gutierrez


For my Pixie Cottage Design card for this week, I used Pumpkin Molly by Eileen Gutierrez
With school starting, fall is just around the corner! I tried a new technique on my ribbons with this card. I didn't have any orange organza ribbon so I used my copics to color my ribbon and I have to say that I really like how the markers make the ribbon a little stiffer. My punches were by MS. Cardstocks are by KC company and bazzill. My fold on this card is a gate fold, which is pretty easy to accomplish.

The inside was layered and covered by multiple colors of cardstock. Prima flowers were added inside.




This is a fairly simple sketch as we'd like you to also make the card with a "Fancy Fold"! This can be an easel card, a gatefold, a z- fold, anything other than the regular one fold card. Of course you can just do the sketch but it wouldn't be a challenge without a little thinking would it! LOL
You don't have to use a Pixie Cottage Stamp to enter but if you do have why not try out!
Remember you can use the sketch, the theme or both and can combine our challenge with any others you like!

One randomly picked winner will get their choice of 2 Pixie Cottage Stamps and the Design Teams Top Three entries will get to display the winners badge on their blog.
Winners will be announced on the Friday following the end of the challenge.

I will be linking this card to these challenges:
Stampman - Take Two Colors
Frosted Designs - Celebrate Life
Wild Orchid - One For The Girls

8 comments:

  1. Love the colors Denise, and the image is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card! Great layout!
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, makes me wish fall was here! A really cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and image. I'm starting to think about fall already too, this really is sending me that way. Hugs.ane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling fall card! Your colors are just as perfect as the crisp air of fall! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Desings,
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!! I love the cute image you used!! Thanks for taking on the "celebrate life" challenge at Frosted Designs!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card. And the colours are great.

    Thank you so much for playing along at the Stamp Man x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Denise I so love this card that image and colours are just wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete