Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bloomin Marvelous Creative Card Crew

Photobucket

I just love Christmas and all of the beautiful flowers that Christmas time has. One of my favorites is the poinsettia. For my design card for the Creative Card Crew this week this poinsettia was just perfect for our challenge of something Bloomin Marvelous!
My papers were by MindsEye, from their Christmas line. With my copic markers, I colored my poinsettia stamp 3 times and layered them together. Crystal lacquer was added on top of all of the layers. Dark red rhinestones were added to the center. Ribbons were colored with myh copics for a matching color. Why not get out that favorite floral stamp and join us for the challenge. This challenge will be for 2 weeks and I would simply love to see what you come up with!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AI Factory - Anything Goes
Charisma - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid - Ribbons and Bows
If The Shoe Fits - Flowers
Tellens Place - Bling
Crazy 4 Challenges - Bling

14 comments:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous, love all the details and your layout. Your poinsetta is fabulous
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful poinsetta, very beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Denise. This is gorgeous. I love the design, texture, flowers and colours, so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Tellens Place, hope to see you again next time. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great way of pulling all the different types of poinsetta's together. Thanx for joining us at AIT. Hope to see you again…
    Renee DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! great card! I love the pointsettas in various mediums!thanks for playing this week at AIF
    -tammy dt lead

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love poinsettias too and you've done an excellent job coloring yours. I love the floral arrangement in the upper corner as it brings great texture to your card. It is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great job you have done. I am very impressed. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory challenges and please be sure to come back and play with us again.

    Laralee DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Denise I love your card. I also love Poinsettias you have coloured your perfectly thanks for playing at Tellens Place
    Luv Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so much gorgeous texture and dimension! love this! thanks for sharing it with the Charisma Gals! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous rich Christmas card. Love the added lace. Thankyou for sharing at Tellen's Place and hope to see you back soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Denise all i can say is OMG the card is lovely I love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. denise, this is beautiful! love the poinsettas...the stamped one and the cluster! so good to see you joining us at If the Shoe fits....sCRaP IT!!!!
    tracey

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Gets excited for the winter holidays. Thanks for joining us at The Shoe.

    ReplyDelete