Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch #73

For my design card for this week I used an adorable Happy Birthday stamp from our sponsor called "A Surprise Cheer" My cute image was colored with copics and cut out several times and popped up with dimensions. Flowers are by Prima. Metal balloon brads are by Making Memories. My trim is from my stash. My papers are by the new Mindseye paper line called Lost and Found.
Photobucket
For my birthday easel card I used tags as a feature on the inside of my card.

Photobucket
This is another view that shows all of the layers

This weeks sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC72 Gold Star Award goes to...
6. Rita
Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
2. Betty Wright
65. Sandee
71. Ann C
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC72 Weekly Bonus Winner is...
15. Nancy Williams
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC73 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....


The prize: the set of 6 stamps from the PWCO/RAM Fall Collection [valued at 41.75.]
WOW!! Thank you so much for your wonderful prizes!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Our September Monthly Sponsor is....
Sunshine and Giggles
You can check out this AWESOME prize here worth $100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

The Pink Elephant - Aqua, DP and any Embellishment
AI Factory - Anything Goes
Charisma - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid - Ribbons and Bows
If The Shoe Fits - Flowers
Tellens Place - Bling
Crazy 4 Challenges - Bling
Ellephantastic - So Charming

Why not get out those supplies and get started! I would love to see what you have created!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment for me! It is appreciated so much!

20 comments:

  1. Top notch, off the charts gorgeous! Every element of your cards are perfection, I just don't know how you manage to come up such awesome ideas week after week!! Inside and Out this is breath taking!! Blessings, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! I love the balloons and darling stamped image. I got the wonderful gift box you sent me. Thank you so so much!!! It felt like Christmas opening it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card denise, it's really a birthday card.
    love the colors

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, this is gorgeous! I love the image and how you layered it! Beautiful colors and all those balloons and sparkles really enhance the image so creatively! Awesome easel card! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty, Denise!! Love the adorable image, the added glitter ballons and layered flowers...it all works together so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did a fantastic job on this card! I love the look of it and all the dimension! thanks for playing this week at AIF
    -Tammy DT lead

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my giddy sunt Denise - this is divine! I love this image - you have taken it to another level Denise! Your cards are always amazing and always have such stunning details!! I love the DP and those balloons and the gorgeous look on the face of that mouse - just darling - awwww! Thanks for sharing Denise - I love to see your cards! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done a wonderful job on you project. The coloring is just wonderful. TYSVM for joining us at AiFactory challenges and please be sure to come back and join us again.

    Laralee DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely, bright & fun. Love all the 3d elements.
    Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Denise each time I see your cards I think this is lovely I hope one day I can make cards like you and the other lady's hear

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! I love the image.
    Thank you for joining us at Ellephantastic challenges this week. :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Denise the colors you used on this fabulous card are phenomenal. I love all the glittery touches and those beautiful flowers. Your work is always and inspiration to me.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. omgosh and this one is soooo cute!!! just love it! thanks for playing along at the Shoe!!!
    tracey

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is just gorgeous Denise!!! love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Card! Love all the layers, really stands out!
    thanks for taking part in this weeks Ellephantastic Challenge, hope you can make it back tomorrow for next weeks challenge!
    hugs
    Michelle
    Elle DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute Denise! Love all the textures and layers. Lovely colors and really happy with all the sparkle!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely too cute! I love all the balloons and sparkle. A very happy looking card.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Denise, sorry to be soooo late!! I've really gotten behind. I was finally able to upload my card yesterday. Whew!

    You nailed this one. OMG, that image is so cute and look at all those adorable sparkly balloons. Love your flowers, stitching - oh, I just LOVE it all!! FANTASTIC work!!

    Hugs
    Da Princess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Denise aaah! That cutie pie mouse on that yummy cake with that new MME sparkly polka-dot paper... What is not to love. Sort of a pink lover here, so I am a bit partial here. Love the white swirls on the corners. Looks like icing.

    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Hugs and Love,
    Holly R. Moore

    ReplyDelete