Friday, December 11, 2009

Holiday Blog Candy Winners!

The random generator chose:
1. Olga- Mechtayou's Art Studio- EXPIRED NEW WINNER CHOSEN is Shelly - Inky Hugz- contacted and mailed.
2. Kim-Me-Ma Kim's - contacted and mailed
3. Rosalee- Rosalee's Card Haven - contacted and mailed
4. Karen - Being Karen - contacted and mailed

Thank you so much for signing up for my blog candy! I appreciate all of your comments!

Winners please contact me via email at cayce22222@aol.com

Please put holiday blog candy in title of email

Must be claimed within 48 hours or another winner will be selected!

I will be giving away 2 new release rubber stamps from Pixie Cottage in January. I will also include some other goodies with this. There will be 2 winners! Make sure that you check back!

11 comments:

  1. OMG! THAT'S ME!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! I have sent you an email with my addy!!
    You just made my WHOLE WEEK!! WOOHOO!!
    Happy Holidays
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats gals!!!! Thanks for having such wonderful blog candy, Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much Denise
    I just sent you my Address.
    XXX Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the Winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo!!! I'm so excited. Thank you very much, Denise. I just sent my info to you in an email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just sent an email off to you, Denise. Please let me know if you don't receive it. My email is:
    webe34him(at)bellsouth(dot)net

    I'm not sure why my emails aren't getting through. I tried two different things this time, so hopefully you will hear from me.

    ReplyDelete