Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wink Wink Ink Thinking of You card using "Cat Napping" Stamp



This is my design card for this week for Wink Wink Ink Stamps. This set is called Cat Napping and it is just adorable. What I like the most about digital images is the ability to change the size. I have popped out my chair as well as my adorable kitty.
Flowers are by Prima (I colored plain flowers with my copics to match my image.
Papers were by bazzill and my designer papers were in an old stack of cardstock by DSW.

6 comments:

  1. Denise this is just fantastic :) What a great digi too
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card... great colours!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this looks fantastic! Love what you did with this, Denise! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even have to be told who did this card. Your work is so over the top and wonderful. Every card is a work of art and a gift in itself. jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous, girlfriend! I love the color combo, for sure!!!

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete