Sunday, August 22, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch #68


Wags & Whiskers has some adorable stamps. The one that I used on this weeks sketch is "Hannah". For this card I used Bazzill and k& company cardstocks. My flowers were by prima & my brads were by making memories. Priscilla's awesome sketch this week lends itself perfectly to loads of flowers. I just love this cute little fairy. She is so whimsical!
MM team has some wonderful announcements for you today. First, we are just thrilled to have three new additions to the MM Design team for the next few months. They are each so talented and will add their own special flair to the MMSC each week.
Our newest Midnight Madness Team Members are....

Connie M.
Holly Moore
Marsha Sanderlin
Welcome Ladies!
Now to the sketch...it's "YOUR PICK" Make it fancy, clean and simple, or somewhere in-between. Remember to click on the sneak peek button on the side bar for the following weeks sketch each Friday.
"YOUR CHOICE"

Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC68 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
The weekly Bonus prize is four of the new Fairy Stamps from Wags n' Whiskers. (pictured below)
Wow, they are gorgeous!! Thank you Lacey for your continued sponsorship with us. We adore your images and love working with them. If you have not stopped by Wags n' Whiskers, you are missing out.
What a GREAT prize!!! Four Stamps from Wags n' Whiskers :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Our Aug Monthly Sponsor is....
Michelle Perkett Studio
Michelle has offered our Aug monthly winner
this wonderful
prize worth $100
Thank you Michelle :)
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me comments, they are very really appreciated!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Denise!
    How adroable is Gillian? So sweet! Love your crisscross and all the little flowers. Great colors and beautiful DP!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, a cute, cute image! Love all your color choice and details! Great paper. Just a lovely card.

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise, you did an incredible job with this cute image. I'm in love with your side panel treatment!! Wow, how smart was that!! I used eyelets which aren't easy. I shall check with you next time for your clever ideas!! Way 2 go!!

    pam
    a/k/a Da Princess of MM Royal Court, Former GD and Favorite, and now Glamour Queen per Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love the colors you chose and the criss-cross on the side is really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Denise this is fabulous I so love that image and the zig zag of ribbon with the flowers brilliant work hun.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Denise!! This is just ADORABLE!!! You have rocked this sweet wags & whiskers image for sure!! Hugs! Connie M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise, this is just adorable! What a cute, cute image this is and you've colored her so beautifully. Lovely dp, ribbon and flowers! So so pretty!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is just adorable!! Love that crisscross ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww Denise - this is just too adorable - that image is just too cute and you have brought her to life! I love the colours and your fabulous colouring Denise - you are amazing! I love your shimmery DP and that gorgeous ribbon and flowers panel! Fabulous! I always look forwward to visiting you Denise - love it! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Denise this is just darling. I love how you did your side panel with the flowers...so cute. This image just makes me feel so happy in my heart when I look at her...you coloring is amazing. Such a beautiful card so perfectly crafted. You are very talented my friend!!!

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Denise, this card just makes me happy! I think it's a combination of the bright colors on the fun image, with the way you did the ribbon and the flowers. I am thrilled to work with you and the gals. Thanks for your support along the way.

    Yours,
    Holly R. Moore

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is just as prim and proper as can be! Your embellies are the perfect touch for this card and I walways enjoy seeing what you have created! It is a joy to work with you on such a fine design team. Blessings, Tracy, MMDT

    ReplyDelete