Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrapbooking / Cardmaking Getaway Plus Classes and More!

This past weekend I taught classes in watercolors and copic shading at the Glitterie's sponsored weekend scrapbooking/cardmaking getaway.(here in Indy) We had so much fun! A special thanks to Michelle (owner of Pixie Cottage Stamps) for her wonderful donation of 4 pixie stamps that were given away at my classes! They definitely were a hit!

 
We were at the Ramada at the Airport for Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Boy those girls sure do stay up late to get those pages done!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Denise, I wished that was in my area!! You go girl, I bet it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise we all had a great time at the getaway even if we didn't get much sleep, I can't wait for another one, your classes were great too thanks

    ReplyDelete