Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Iris' Spot Challenge Use of punches and sponsor Lauretta's Digital Stamps


I created this card for a little girl that I know who is having a birthday in May.  My papers are from my stash.  I think that the solids are by SU.  My punch is by Martha Stewart.  My image is from Lauretta's Digital Stamps and was colored with Prima colored pencils.
For this week's challenge the sponsor is Lauretta's Digital Stamps. The theme is use of punches.  So get those punches out and use them on a project.

Challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday - Girls and Swirls
Aud's Sentiments - Card For a Child
Fussy and Fancy - Card for a Child
Crafty Ann - Smile
Creative Inspirations - Punches or Dies
Card Cupids - Just Two Colors (I chose orange and red)
I Did It - Sing A Song (Happy Birthday)

8 comments:

  1. AWWW super sweet Denise! What a beautiful card! Hgus ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Denise, your colouring is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's again.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Denise love the image also the papers, colours and design it looks super and will bring a little girl lots of pleasure when she receives it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, such a cute image and i love the bright and zingy colours. Thanks for raising a smile at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Denise what a lovely card the little girl will love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the two colours paired with that image. adorable. Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids.
    Hugs. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure the little girl who receives this card will certainly have a smile on her face to receive such a beautiful card. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete