Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challene #89 Sketch and or POP IT UP challenge

For my Pixie Cottage DT card for this week I used this adorable stamp called Hoo Loves You.
 My image was colored and shaded with copics.  I used my spellbinders for my window and then popped everything us for my layers with pop dots from SU.  My pearl swirls were from my stash and I believe that they are from want2scrap.Flowers are by prima.  
I made this card for a childhood friend who is truly one of my best friends. (she just LOVES owls)
 
It's Wednesday so it means another challenge here at The Pixie Cottage!
As always we have 2 parts to the challenge and you can choose either or both to play along with.
We have a fabulous sketch and our theme this week is "Pop It Up!"
You can interpret this in lots of ways, you could make a Pop Up Card, use foam dots to pop up areas, make an easel card, anything just as long as it pops!


Remember you can use the sketch or the optional technique or both!
The randomly picked winner will win two stamps of their choice from the Pixie Cottage Collection. The winner will be announced on the Friday after the challenge ends.

4 comments:

  1. this is very beautiful denise, love the pearls swirls.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Denise!! I love your card, your design and the pretty flowers you've added to this!! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is amazing Denise!
    Every detail is perfect!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete