Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Creative Card Crew Masculine




 For my Creative Card Crew card for this challenge I used one of my favorite masculine images from
The Pixie Cottage!  He is just perfect for a fella's birthday.  (my husband is a hunter so this is soooo appropriate for his birthday!)  My image was colored and shaded with copics and Tim Holtz distress ink.  Papers are from my stash.

Our sponsor for this fortnights challenge is the always wonderful Simon Says Stamp.
One of you will win a $20 gift voucher to spend in their vast on-line store.
Simon Says Stamp is the one stop craft supply store. They carry a large range of supplies that are just perfect for your crafty projects.
Our challenge for you is MASCULINE. I know, I hear all the groans. Masculine cards are hard, but the men and boys in our lives want to be on the receiving end of our crafty projects too.

1 comment: