Wednesday, August 29, 2012



For my design card for the Creative Card Crew challenge I used one of our sponsors funny digitals Maxine with the Fruitcake.  She was printed out on my printer and then watercolored and shaded using my Tombow markers.  Cardstocks are by Bo Bunny and Bazzill.  Trim and pearls are from my stash!   Simply a perfect Christmas card for those fruitcake bakers! 
 
Our sponsor for this challenge is the delightful Bugaboo Stamps.
If you are not already a fan of Bugaboo stamps, check out there fun images and I am sure that you soon will be a fan.
Our challenge for this fortnight is ..... Christmas. Yes, it is getting to be that time of year where we need to start getting our Christmas card making going. What better way to start the season then with the inspiration of our designers with Bugaboo's images?

2 comments:

  1. o what agreat and funny card Denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOLTO SIMPATICO IL TIMBRO CHE HAI USATO MI PIACE ANCHE LA SUA COLORAZIONE

    CIAO DA ALE

    ReplyDelete