Thursday, September 13, 2012

Delightful Challenges, Birthday Pippen Anything but a Card and Tim Holtz Distress Markers!

 
  


 
                   I  made a altered journal for this challenge.  My  adorable image  called,    
Birthday Pippen,  was used for the front image of my journal    My cute little mouse was printed out on my computer and then colored and shaded with my new Tim Holtz Distressed Markers!   I have to say that I am a HUGE fan of these markers.  This is only the second image that I have colored with them and I have found them to be very easy to use.  They blend perfectly! 
I also used birthday sentiments from Digital Delights!  My cardstocks are from this years Bo Bunny Christmas collection.  My tags on the top were made from more bazzill cardstock and gem stones were added for bling.  For this weeks challenge we would love to see
Anything but a card
 
We have a wonderful sponsor this week!

Scrapy land - Prize $20 store gift card
So why not get those supplies out and enter our challenge! 
 I would love to see what you come up with!

5 comments:

  1. so cute and gorgeous card Denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! I just love Pippin and your project is just wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise!
    What a CUTE card! I love all of your beautiful details!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation hun, love the vintagey/distressed feel!
    I just love my distress markers, I really need to put them down & use my other pens lol!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card...I like all the details you given..it really helps when working on Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete