Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog Candy Winner plus 2 others!

The winner of my new 5 stamps is Regena from Butterflies & Flowers
I am also giving away 2 other stamps as bonus candy and they go to:
1. Debra from Twisted Monkey Scraps
2. Detje fromDetjes' creaplek

Congratulations! 

Please send your addresses to me via my email.  Plus put in title of email  Candy Winners.
Thanks so much! 
I will be posting another candy give a way with many spring items in acouple of weeks!  Aren't we tired of winter already!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners!
    And yes, I'm tired of winter, I want the spring coming now.... but still we need to wait two months! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulions to the winners.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thats me...I just sent u an email at cayce22222@oal.com hope its correct..thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise! Thanks so much for the prize! I emailed you as well, please let me know if you don't receive it. *hugs* Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete