Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Creative Card Crew Challenge New Beginnings and sponsor by Simon Says!

For my design card for Creative Card Crew & the new year, I made a floral valentine.  I have had this ribbon trim for some time and really wanted to use it.  My flowers are by Prima and my papers are by bazzill and my stash.  I colored my cute image with copics.  I think that I love these Hanglar/Stanglar images because they remind me of my sisters Lizzie Hi doll collection from the 80's!
This week's challenge from The Creative Card Crew is New Beginnings.  Please visit our Sponsor Simon Says for loads of wonderful supplies for your card making creations!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #99 - Flowers
Alys Sunday Challenge - Anything Goes
Card Makin' Mama's - Anything Goes
Crazy4Challenges - Celebrate Something
Dutch Dare - New Beginnings
Ellephantastic - 'New Beginnings'
Lets Create - 'Just a Note"  Love Struck 
Simon Says Stamp - Celebrate
Stamp Something - Glitter

7 comments:

  1. Another fabbie Love Note !! Such a pretty design.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Denise :-) The image is just soo cute and he flowers are fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and Stamp Something Challenges :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, this is gorgeous Denise! I love the floral explosion... so pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Denise this is absolutely awesome what beautiful colours and flowers, OMG, I so love this card that image is a delight, oooo, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this Card! Fantastic!!! So Cute! And The Flower Embellishment is Gorgeous!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Denise!
    OMG!! This is so sweet! Adorable.Your coloring is fantastic and embellies so beautiful.
    Thanks for playing us at DDCC!
    I hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Lena

    ReplyDelete