Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Creative Card Crew Christmas Lights


This season has been rough so far, I have been over whelmed at work and under the weather with my health, both at the same time.   I think that I am finally getting the health part back on track though!  Hopefully work will get back on track after the holidays! 
For my card for this challenge, I used a cute digital from our sponsor Robyn's Fetish. My image was printed out of my hp printer, then colored and shaded with copics. My card stock is from SU.  My ribbon is from Micheals.  (I bought quite a lot of ribbon this year, what a deal at 80% off!  Just gotta love those coupons!)

Now on to the challenge from this last challenge of the year!

This challenge our sponsor is the awesome Robyn's Fetish. Not only do they have beautiful digi stamps, they also have digi paper. If you have not tried digi paper before, it is really easy to use and Robyn's Fetish has some really pretty ones. They provided the team some of their images, as well as the paper pack Ye old Christmas paper. Rebekah, Margaret and Mari used it, so be on the look out for how beautiful the paper is.

Our Challenge for this fortnight is Christmas Lights! We want to lights of the season.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my Blog and leave me a comment!  It is so appreciated!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment