Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pixie Cottage Challenge #101 and or For Someone Special

I am sorry that I haven't been around here very much this month!  I have been over whelmed at work and have felt really under the weather.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I so appreciate all of your comments!
I am finally getting my energy back and hope to be around to everyone's blog soon!
For my Pixie Cottage project for this challenge, I created a birthday journal for my son's girlfriends birthday!
My cardstocks are from Canvas Corp.  I used the pixie cottage exclusive stamp Window Seat by ARTish.
As well as one of my cute little Tilda stamps.  My images were stamped in Momento ink and colored and shaded with copics.   My sentiment is from one of my birthday SU sets and the tag was die cut from a sizzex Tim Holtz set..
It's Wednesday so it means another challenge here at The Pixie Cottage!
As always we have 2 parts to the challenge and you can choose either or both to play along with.
We have a fabulous sketch and our theme this week is "Someone Special"
This one will run for 2 weeks so the team can have a little break over Christmas.
But be sure to come back on Friday for our blog hop winners announcement!


-

Remember you can use the sketch or the optional technique or both!
The randomly picked winner will win two stamps of their choice from the Pixie Cottage Collection. The winner will be announced on the Friday after the challenge ends.

4 comments:

  1. cute card!! love how you added Tilda to the image! Hope you're feeling better and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have combined these two images. This is such a pretty card.
    Hugs
    Denise G xx

    Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise your journal is cute I like your P.C image and your flowers and DP are very nice

    ReplyDelete