Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Release, Roxy at Springtime and Delightful Challenge of "Think Spring"

Denise Roxy at Easter Spring
For my DT card for this week's Delightful Challenge, I used our NEW RELEASE called
Roxy at Easter Spring. as well as spring sentiments.  My cute image was printed out on my printer and then colored and shaded using my copics. My cardstocks are by Echo Parks Paper Company, Dots and Stripes collection.  My solid cardstock is my Bazzill.  Lace, trims and pearls were from my stash.  Of course those faithful Spellbinders were used for my framing.
We have a great new release and a new challenge for you this week. 


We would love for you to

Think Spring [Pastel Colors]

You are not required to use a Digital Delights 

Image to join in the fun 

but if you do, you can enter TWICE.

To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image,

for your 1st entry use your card link.

For your 2nd entry use your blog address

 and add "2nd entry" after your name

**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed.



We have a wonderful Sponsor this week


One lucky winner will win their choice of 1 Transparent set
and 2 Cling stamps from Penny Black.
  A prize package valued over $30!
Did you know that Penny Black Club Members are among the first to receive fabulous news announcements and special projects?!!  It is easy to join “here” with your e-mail address!
Penny Black has creative inspiration every week day on their blog “here”.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Denise!
    Oh my gosh! This is so awesome! Love the colors and your coloring is fantastic!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fab Denise!!
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Denise -I love the colours hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet hun, lovin all the pink!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Denise,
    This is just so sweet. I love the way you've colored the image and the layout is perfect.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete