Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Challenge from Creative Card Crew



For this fornights challenge, we are looking for Birthdays!  I used copics to color and shade my vute little  Tilda image.  She was stamped with momento ink, & then I used copics to color and shade my cute little Tilda image. My cardstock is from my stash from a valentine set.  Flowers were created by with my sizzex and Tim Holtz tattered flowers.  Happy Birthday sentiment was achieved with a Happy Birthday set from Our Daily Bread Designs. 

Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous Scraping Center.



Art supplies .... no matter the medium... no matter the technique.... we have whatever you are looking for!
One lucky winner will win a $15 gift voucher to the Scrap Center!
Our challenge for this fornight is... Birthday.

4 comments:

  1. Hello my friend!! WOW! This is really sweet!! Gorgeous coloring and darling layout! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely and sweet card Denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! Love your coloring and DP you used! The flower is gorgeous =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise! Just thought I'd pop in and say Hi and see what you've been up to! This card is ADORABLE and your coloring is AWESOME!!! What a fun creation sure to make any Birthday Girl smile! Hope you are happy & healthy! See you around blogland!
    HUGS from OHIO

    ReplyDelete