Thursday, September 24, 2009

Our October Guest Designing Diva!!!

Welcome Linda Lusas :) I am so excited to announce our October Guest Designer Diva. Linda is a wonderful card maker and Layout artists. She is extremely talented and her work will bring so much inspiration to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges this next month. Here is a little bit about her.....

'I am a New Zealand born girl living in Canberra Australia. I have been married to my FABULOUS husband 18 years this October!! Together we have three great children who complete our family and fill our home with love, laughter and an incredible amount of noise! I have always loved being creative, I was taught to knit when I was 6, by my Mother and have knitted and done various hand crafts ever since. Drawing and colouring always fascinated me, coming from a long time of artists on my Mother's side...this creative bug was bound to get me and it 'hit me hard!' I started cardmaking nearly two years ago when a neighbour asked me to her Stampin' Up Workshop and I thought 'how boring' but went to support her - what awhirlwind of a journey it has been since then I have rapidly crossed that fine line that separates addiction from obsession and I am loving it!! I am both thrilled and honored to be a Guest Design Team Member for the MMSC - I have played from the very first sketch and love the inspiration that these fabulously gifted ladies being each week! Thank you for having me - I looking forward to this part of my creative journey and seeing your 'work from the heart!'

Linda will be helping us choose our November Guest Designing Diva, so keep those creative juices flowing and if you have not let it known yet, be sure to let us know you are interested in being one of our Guest Designer. Please stop by her blog and give her a big shout out!

“CONGRATULATIONS”

Linda, we are just thrilled to have you with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment