Saturday, October 31, 2009

BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY WINNERS!!!


Before announcing who those lucky winners are, I just want to say thank you for all of your Birthday wishes! I had a wonderful birthday all of the month of October. I have enjoyed reading all of your comments and well wishes!


HOLIDAY BLOG CANDY STARTING SOON!
ALSO because I am such a shopaholic with scrapping and card making supplies, I will be having HOLIDAY blog candy that will be running from November 10th to December 10th. I have found so many coooooo1 punches and supplies that I will be having 4 winners! If you are already a follower, all you will need to do is post a comment and link my holiday blog candy STARTING ON THE 10TH OF NOVEMBER!

Winners of my Birthday blog candy are:

#1 Canadian stamp candy is Chris D from Simple things in life.
#2 Blog Candy is Terri from Terri's Cards n more
#3 Martha Stewart holiday edge punch goes to Laura K from cards & butterflies

11 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, I will be looking forward to your Holiday treats Denise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners and a very Happy Birthday to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations too the winners,enjoy your craft goodies!
    And good to read you had a good birthday month Denise!
    Greetings from Stempelientje.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Congralutations to the winner. And one of them is ME! I cant believe.

    Thank you very much. I'm so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners and HUGE thanks to Denise for offering this fab candy - and for the candy you'll be adding on the 10th....wow!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Denise for offering such wonderful candy. I am so excited. I can't believe I won. Congratulations to Chris and Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winners,enjoy your craft items and thanks again Denise for offering this great candy. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe I won. Congrats also to Terri and Laura!Hugs from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to let you know my blog candy arrived in the mail today. Wow! I couldn't believe all the stickers, stamps, ribbons, etc. in the box. And a tablet of watercolor paper. Love the background stamps. They will be perfect for my Christmas cards. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad that it arrived safe and sound! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete