Monday, August 2, 2010

Blog Candy Starting Friday!!! I'm home from CHA!

I am finally home from CHA in Chicago! Wow did I ever have fun! I have ordered several items for my blog candy that I will be posting this Friday the 6th of August (especially from a new manufactuer, craft n' doodle, for a neat tool that I discovered!) I will have many one of a kind items that were only given out at the CHA convention and trade show! To sign up for my blog candy you must leave a comment under the blog candy post on Friday as well as become a follower. There will be more than one winner! Make sure that you check back!

5 comments:

  1. i'm glad you hade the best time ever
    welcome home hun
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so jealous! One day... I'll get there!! Can't wait to see what goodies you got! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Denise....hope you had the best time there and got lots of goodies for yourself.
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Maybe next time I'll be able to go again and we can meet up. I cannot wait to see all the fun goodies you collected. :) Michelle

    ReplyDelete