Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pixie Cottage Challenge #82 Say It With Flowers


For my Pixie Cottage DT card for this week I used this adorable Pixie Cottage Stamp called Whimsical Trick or Treat by Alisa Ramirez.
With school starting this week for my son, I was just in the mood for some fallish images!  My image was stamped with momento ink & colored and shaded with my copics.  My cardstocks are from last years MS Holidays punch pad.   My flowers are by prima. 
It's Wednesday so it means another challenge here at The Pixie Cottage!
As always we have 2 parts to the challenge and you can choose either or both to play along with.
We have a fabulous sketch and our theme this week is "Say It With Flowers"


Remember you can use the sketch or the optional technique or both!
The randomly picked winner will win two stamps of their choice from the Pixie Cottage Collection. The winner will be announced on the Friday after the challenge ends.
Challenges:
AI Factory - Anything Goes
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Sentimental Sundays - Flowers (with a sentiment)
Paper Creator - Flowers
Mami Doodles - Flowers

8 comments:

  1. Getting prepared for October! This is spooktcular card!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Halloween card, it is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great and beautiful card denise.
    what a fun image and great coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card Denise...You did a fab job on the coloring and really like the purple flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best, I love halloween cards. You colored this image beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cute! The purple flowers are perfect on your Halloween card!


    Thank you for joining our “Flowers” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~
    **Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!**

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image and those purple flowers add the perfect touch. Glad you joined us for the Anything Goes challenge this month at AiFactory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cool card and awesome colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Mami Doodles :)

    ReplyDelete