Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Creative Card Crew Fallin For You Challenge


For my Design card for this week's challenge, I used one of the cute images from the The Paper Shelter.. As to my coloring, I have been playing around with my pastels and different mediums instead of always using my copics. My cardstocks are from my stash that I have had for some time. Flowers are by Prima.
Why not get out those supplies and join us, and make a card or project to fit out challenge, Fallin for You!

For the Challenge:
As a reminder we ask all of you to link to your post and not to just your blog. We love seeing all of your wonderful creations, but it really helps us out and saves us a ton of time if we can go straight to your entry.    To be entered into the challenge you also must LINK back to us from your post.
Our sponsor this challenge is The Paper Shelter. They have some of cutest images around and I am sure you will agree after you see them. So how about checking them out and show them some Creative Card Crew love.



This fortnights challenge is "Fallin" in love. Any romance or love would be great. You can even get a jump start on those Valentine cards.

3 comments:

  1. what adorable and sweet card very romantic denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Denise the colours are awesome hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...love your coloring and embellishing!

    ReplyDelete