Monday, July 16, 2012

Creative Card Crew Black Card Stock and Kenny K images

For my  DT card  for The Creative Card Crew, I printed out my cute Kenny K image, Jasmine, on watercolor paper.  After drying the ink with my heat gun, I used my tombow markers to color and shade Jasmine. My cardstocks are by Bo Bunny and Bazzill.  My sentiment "Happy Birthday" is from SU, "Mini Banners".

Our sponsor for this fornight challenge is Kenny K!  Why not get those supplies out and show us what you can do with Black Card Stock.  You could be the lucky winner of some of Kenny K's cute digitals!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment for me!  I will be gone to CHA in Chicago until Friday, and will visit everyone then!  Reminder:    Blog Candy will be starting soon!

7 comments:

  1. wow Denise gorgeous image and card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Denise:) Beautiful image and papers:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! Love your coloring and the shading around the image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise I didn't know a black and white card could look so beautiful I love your jasmine image and your dp I can't wait till you get back and see all the great stuff you bring back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise! Very sharp looking card! I look forward to working with you on the Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card. I do like the black rhinestones. jane

    ReplyDelete