Thursday, August 8, 2013

Delightful Challenges Pop it up and CELEBRATION CHARLIE!

Celebration Charlie Pop Up Challenge
For my DT card for this challenge, I used  the adorable stamp called Celebration Charlie.
I printed my  image out on my HP printer and then colored and shaded it with copic markers.  I layered and popped up my bear and balloons up to 3 times, as well as one of the background layers.  My flower was handmade with spellbinders.  I used pearls, trim, and cardstock from my too big stash.  My background was embossed with a sizzex folder!  What fun!  This card is going to a dear friend who is mad about bears.  

This weeks theme :
Make it Pop!
add layers or use dimension

Our Delightful Sponsor this week is

4 comments:

  1. adorable and beautiful card Denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denise:)
    This is soooo cute! Your coloring is absolutely outstanding! Love it all!♥
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise this is so cute, gorgeous layout. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the layers & papers you have used!

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete