Thursday, October 10, 2013

Delightful Challenges of Distressed & Santa and Reindeer Delightful Stamps!

Denise Santa Reindeer Distressed
For this week's Delightful Challenge, I used Wendy's adorable Christmas stamp called Santa and Reindeer  and the Christmas Sentiments Set.

My image was printed out on white card-stock and then colored and shaded with copic markers.  My card-stock is from the new Christmas line by My Mind's Eye.   


We have a fantastic new challenge for you this week!

This weeks theme :
Distressed
distress it, grunge it, rough it up!

Our Delightful Sponsor this week is 
our very own

Prize:


3 comments:

  1. this is a great and beautiful christmas card Denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image!!! Your card has such a great layout and wonderful colors. Fabulous coloring and card!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, just love this image so sweet!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete