Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Creative Card Crew Sweets Challenge Thanksgiving Blessings!

   Outside Treat Sweets Favor Envelope
 Inside Treat Sweets Favor Envelope

For my Creative Crew Sweets Challenge I created a Favor Envelope.  I am in the process of making several of these for Thanksgiving on Thursday for family.  My favor envelope was created from a everyday envelope that I stamped and colored with glittery stickles.  The inside was lined with orange paper and a harvest sticker was added in the inside flap.  I added ribbon to the outside Thanksgiving Blessings tag that holds my envelope closed.  What a fun and inexpensive treat for a holiday dinner.
Our sponsor for this challenge is the home of ALL crafty supplies, the Scrapping Center. Please pop over there and tell them that we sent you!

Prize: $15 Gift Voucher 

Our new challenge is Sweet Treats. You can have a sugary image or you can package up some goodies.

2 comments: