Sunday, July 12, 2009

Making Lemonade Design Group Challenge

This has been a pretty rough week. This week a good friend passed away at only 44. It was very sudden. Tammy was part of my monthly euchre group. We had been playing euchre as a group for over 14 years. I am still in shock. So needless to say, I have been behind in listing this 2 page layout in celebration of our MLDT second anniversary. In addition to this we have also had alot of storms in Indy and our cable went out for all of Friday. Well here it is :
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh Denise, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. I'm sending you a big {{{HUG}}}.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sue! It has been a long week and weekend.
    She was on life support last week and passed away on Wednesday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Denise, I am SO sorry. How sorrowful for her family and friends, my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm keeping you and her family in my prayers... Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful, summery layout!

    Sorry to hear about your friend. So young!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

    That is a fun layout!!

    ReplyDelete