Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MMSC10

Photobucket
Photobucket This is my card for the MMSC10 challenge. This stamp is from Penny Black and features some cute girls dancing. I have done alot of machine stitching as well as embossing of papers with my cuttlebug.
Check out everyone's take on the sketch for this week. Priscilla is giving away lots of wonderful prizes. Check it out here

Winner of MMSC9 is Connie Her winning card is just fabulous!

This weeks DT winner is Jessica. She is so artistic! She draws many of her images herself! Check out her blog here!
Congratulations Jessica!

Thank you for leaving a comment. The comments you leave are so inspirational!

10 comments:

  1. What an awesome job on this sketch Denise! Love your image and your coloring is fab!! You are rockin these sketches girl!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This such a fun card Denise! I love the happy colors and all your stitching is just awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this card and image, those two are sure excited about something, a very happy card! Fun to send out to anyone with a celebrations. Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Denise! Your colors are so bright and cheery! Makes me want to join in the dancing fun! Great take on this weeks sketch! Hope things are going better. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is so cute and fun. Makes you happy just to look at it. It's always fun to come look at your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Denis, makes me wanna jump too! xox ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Denise, love the flowery print and colors you chose for this sketch. PB images are adorable.
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cheerful card. You image evokes memories of childhood play and having a good time. I love the colors and the papers you used. Your coloring is fantastic. Your interpretation of the MMSC is awesome. Great card!

    Carol
    www.chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pretty Summer colors you used!! Very cute image too!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEAH.. I made it..just making my rounds..I am about a week behind, but I could not miss commenting on this card :) Such a fun one and as always you worked the sketch out really well :)
    I always look forward to what the team will come up with each week..I am the lucky one, because I get to see them all first...LOL

    ReplyDelete