Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wink Wink Ink DT Card Psssst...

Photobucket


For my Design Team card this week at Wink Wink Ink I chose a cute little elephant stamp set called "Secrets". This stamp set is available at Wink Wink Ink, and comes complete with several sentiments. For my easel card I used 3 of the sentiments from this cute stamp set layered together in my all occasion friend card. My elephant was colored with watercolors. My grass and border trims punches are by Martha Stewart. My papers are Bazzill and a DSW travel stack that I purchased some time ago. I added 2 elephant charms along with some jute for a embellishment!

I am also entering this card into the following challenges:

Clearly I Stamp - Flowers
One Stitch At a Time - Something New: I have never used jute and my MS punch is new.
Digi Doodle Shop - Anything Goes
Charisma Cards - Flowers
Pixie Dust - Punch it out
Fun Two Stamp - Metal Accessories
Magical Crafts - Metal

13 comments:

  1. Hi Denise this is fabulous a wonderful image beautifully coloured and how wonderful to add an elephant charm this is one great card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, a wonderful card for a wonderful image.

    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card, loads of beautiful detail and fabby colouring. Thank you for joining us at MCFC this time, hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Denise, this is a gorgoeus card, lovely colours you've put together. Thanks for joining us at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Denise this card is show stoppingly stupendous and very different..your so creative hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow hun this is just gorgeous love the colurs and detail on this,many thanks for joining us over at OSAAT love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just AMAZING Denise! So much to look at and your coloring is fantastic! You Go Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant "an" not "and" - sorry about that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is truly and amazing creation! I always love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH Denise,,,, This card is just TOO cute! Love all the detail and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautifull ! Thanks for joining the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge

    Joyce xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card
    Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete