Friday, June 11, 2010

Wink Wink Ink Love Seat and Sourpuss Digital Stamps

Photobucket


For my design card for Wink Wink Ink this week, I used the comfy chair stamp and sourpuss the cat stamp for this cute card. I stretched the digital chair stamp into a loveseat on my computer. Then I colored and shaded with copics and stamped the floral print on top of my finished sofa! The pillow stamp is included with the comfy chair set. My papers are by basicgrey and bazzill. My coloring and shading were done with copics. I just loved the sourpuss the cat with this lovely sofa.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute...that bow scrumptious! :O)

    Hugs,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful card i love the colour combos..hugs janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet Denise!! Love the pink, blue and green combo. The bow is gorgeous!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete