Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wink Wink Ink Design Card "Falling Apart"

Photobucket


For this weeks design card for Wink Wink Ink, I used a adorable Wink Wink Ink stamp called "Falling Apart". I used my copic markers to color my image. Crystal lacquer was added to the shell for a shiny effect. Lots of ribbon, lace and rhinestones were added throughout. My papers are by Stampin Up. I thought that the perfect sentiment for this
cute card is "It is such a Blessing to have a friend like you!"

I am linking this card to the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew- to Die for
Crafty Calendar- Summer
Paper Sundaes- Lots of Layers
Crazy challenge-It is hip to be square
Papertake Weekly- In the Garden
Practical Scrappers- Embossing

Stampavie- Anything Goes


Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me. It is very much appreciated!

14 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the colors you chose - and the shine on that shell is WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...that image is adorable! And I love how you created the 3D effect on the tortoise's shell! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful card, I love his shiny turle shell. Thanks for playing at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is extraordinary! I love all the wonderful stitches and embellishments you used on it. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with us at Practical Scrappers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I love the laquer on the shell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of the lacquer, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, Denise! The turtle shell turned out AWESOME! So cool! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card!! I love it. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge this month. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable. I just bought a template today to make my own crystal designs, I hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Great stitching! Thank you for joining us a Tuesday Throwdown. We hope to see you again next week!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable! Great stitching! Thank you for joining us a Tuesday Throwdown. We hope to see you again next week!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet easel card Denise!! Love that image, your colors, and all the stitching. Hope all is well. Missing you!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. superbe carte


    thanks for joining us at SAM this time

    ReplyDelete