Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Midnight Madness Sketch #63


It is that time of week again! There are soooo many gorgeous creations from the Midnight Madness DT to look at. Stop by the Home of the Midnight Madness and take a peek!

For my design card this week I chose to use Priscilla's beautifully butterfly digis'. I had this beautiful cardstock in my stash from DSW . I just love the coral colors and thought that it was just perfect! My butterflies were colored with copics and then glittered with dazzling diamonds. My butterfly punch is from MS and my ribbons were just from my stash. I colored my Hero Art flowers with my copics an attached them to my background of clouds.
Why not get your supplies out and join in the fun! The sketch is another awesome one from Priscilla!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Our MMSC62 Gold Star Award goes to...
#24 Donna Moore
Our MMSC62 Remarkables Awards this week go to...
#5 Karen Van Eijk
#20 Anne Ryan
#28 Lesley SuperNan
#41 Sue Drees
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC62 Weekly Bonus Winner is..
27. Sharon Basel
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
27 Timestamp: 2010-07-20 03:24:01 UTC

Please contact me with your info to claim your prize :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC63 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....
Prize Includes:
A Heart Full of Sweetness Stamp
Flirty Valentine Stamp
Sasha Stamp
50 Kaiser Scrapbook Flowers – Pink
50 Kaiser Scrapbook Flowers – Magenta
50 Kaiser Scrapbook Flowers – Cream
D' Amour Allure stamps include vintage styles to character art. Please browse the collections at our exclusive retailer, http://www.mcmahonfivedesign.com/
Thank you again Jeni for your wonderful prize :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our Monthly sponsor is..
Sew Many Cards
Click here to see this months prize.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges:
Stamp Something - Something Digital
AI Factory - Flower Frenzy
My Time To Craft - Butterflies
Creatalicious - 3D
Dare U2 Digi - Stitching
Paper Romance - Stitching
For Fun - Coloring
Stamp With Sarah Kay - Anything Goes
The Town Scrapper - Anything Goes (it's their last challenge until after Labor Day)
KAH-Wink-E-Dink - In the Garden
Paper Playtime - Flower Power
Squigglefly - Beautiful Blooms
KL Stampin N Scrappin - Ribbon
Frosted Designs - Let's See those Border Punches

30 comments:

  1. Denise, I just love Priscilla's butterfly in pink. This is positively amazing and just exquisite from the word go. I love how you did both the butterflies together on this one card. Just beautiful.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Denise, I have these exact papers and have not used them yet. You made them look glorious for the backdrop of those lovely butterfly's. Blessings, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Denise this is absolutely stunning the colours and those butterflies (which I thought were stamped images) are gorgeous this is a top notch creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just gorgeous Denise! Lovely colors and the butterflies looks amazing with the sparkle. You have acchived a great summerfeel to this card!

    Hugs
    Gunn
    MMSCDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denise, you know you all are intimidating me from using this image as well as some others of Priscilla's. I don't know if I could do those beautiful b/flies justice. You brought out such beautiful colors ans sparkles! Your choice of colors, dp, lacing, stitching and flowers flow perfectly with your beautiful image! WOW!!

    Hugs
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at KWED. Good Luck!

    ~Courtney~
    KWED DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Fabulous colours and layout and I love the glittered butterflies. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! An absolutely GORGEOUS card! I love your big butterfly. Good luck with all of your challenges, and thanks for playing with Creatalicious this month,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at KWED! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love everything about it - the colours, the glitter, the layers and tiny details...FABULOUS! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey - I can't read anything on your site. Is this the right link for your submission to www.paperplaytime.blogspot.com for FLOWER POWER this week? Janis

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nevermind, I refreshed the screen and now I can read about your gorgeous creation! My Mama would love this with the glittery butterfly. Very beautiful! Thanks for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute!!!!
    Thanks for playing along at Paper ROmance this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How beautiful! thanks for sharing with us on For Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card Denise! Beautiful colors and details. And I have a weakness for butterflies ;) Great work!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your win over at AIfactory Denise. This is a wonderful card with the butterfly, great coloring!! Hugs, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Denise, your card this week is one of my all time favorites :) You have used a fantastic image..*wink wink* No, seriously, your card is amazing. I love the way you glittered the butterflies and your side butterfly punch is so pefect for the sketch and the image. THANK YOU for making such a wonderful card. I would love to have it in the slide how in the CDAC group. Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  18. Denise, this is just GORGEOUS!! FABULOUS colors!! Just an INCREDIBLE ceation! I know that Priscilla is over the moon with this BEAUTIFUL butterfly!! She will be so proud!! EXCELLENT job, my dear.

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, such a fantastic card. The huge butterflies are gorgeous!

    Thanks for joining us at SAM this week.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful card...thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so beautiful, I love those butterflies :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW gorgeous,beautiful colours and details!!! thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is FABULOUS! I love the colors and the glitter is so over the top beautiful. Everything about this card is stand out.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is a beautiful butterfly! TFS at Paper Playtime!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Denise!! BEAUTIFUL job on Priscillas butterflies!! I love your color combo as well as the glitter in the butterflies!! Excellent take on the sketch!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Denise - I am so late with this comment - infact I thought I had already done so but.....anyway - I love this card - your colours are so pretty and so feminine! The butterflies are adorable and LOVE the shimmer! The butterfly punch is a perfect touch! Love it all! Thanks for always inspiring! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a STUNNING butterfly....wonderful card!!
    Thank you for joining us at KWED for this garden challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.
    Linda -DT KWED

    ReplyDelete
  29. A really gorgeous card and such an elegant image! Love your colouring and design too. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS, Chris :)

    ReplyDelete