Midnight Madness DT Mission StatementHome of the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge We have gathered here to invite and encourage fellow crafters in sharing anddeveloping their card artistry talents. We want to celebrate the continuedgrowth, discovery and skill of mastering new products and techniques as we strive to reach our full potential.Our goal is to inspire the creativity of all who desire it. We do notdiscriminate against anyone, any style, nor the media they choose to create with. Wewill agree to embrace and control our own destination while appreciatingeach others unique qualities, talents and achievements as well asrespecting any differences in viewpoints.We have an open arms participation policy and support all that want tocreate and celebrate with us. Our space is to share, admire and takepride in showcasing each others talents.MIDNIGHT MADNESS CHALLENGES ARE TAKING A SUMMER BREAK BUT WILL BE BACK THIS FALL!
I have put together a wonderful array of supplies with many Christmas items. My blog candy will run until the first of December. My blog candy package is well over $100.00! In addition, I will also add some bonus winners depending upon the amount of comments I receive! Included in this huge blog candy offering is:
1. Craft and Doodle circle cutter and pamplet (Yeyyy I received it yesterday!)Valued at $20.00
2. 3 hand stamped Tilda images (stamped in Memento black, just perfect for copics)
3. 10 : 7X7 envelopes
4. 10 Assorted Christmas Charms
5. 1 dimensional boy bear (pieced by me: a Wink Wink Ink image)
6. 2 prima vine flowers (blue & purple)
7. star chipboard album
8. 1 package of 20 artist trading cards (blank)
9. Rosewood Christmas Stamp on smart foam
10. Clear Christmas Stamp set fancy swirls n' Birds
11. Clear Chrismas sayings set
12. Cornish Heritage Farms stamp set Bold Curls
13. Cornish Heritage Farms stamp set Man's Best Friend
14. Basic Grey Chip board stickers
15. Deja Views template Edgers
16. IdeaStix Tidings of Joy Designer Accents pkg of 2 sheets
17. Set of clear stamps St Patrick holiday words such as think green, pot of gold, seeing green, pinch me etc...
To enter my blog candy, all you have to do is follow me, tell everyone about my candy by a picture/link on your blog, and leave a comment.
I am ending this blog candy on the first day in December so that the winner will receive them in plenty of time to use those Holiday items! Good Luck!
Hi! I am married, & have 2 fantastic sons, Adam who is 24 and Ian who is 18. After college Adam became a fitness instructor and just recently started his own fitness company ARC Fitness.
Ian graduated from High School & works at Sam's Club and goes to school at IUPUI. I have been involved in crafting and sewing for most of my life. My grandmother taught me how to sew. As early as I can remember, I have crocheted and sewed. Along with my sisters, I made and sold crafts for years at local craft shows in Indiana. I became interested in making cards awhile ago and became addicted. So much so that I converted our unused living room into a craft studio! I just LOVE making cards & scrapbooking family memories. I have learned so much from many of my fellow card makers on ebay! I do work full time in Recreation Therapy. I love working with the elderly! I have done this for over 27 years! Thanks for visiting my Blog... It is a work in process...