Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Winner of Blog Candy! PLUS 3 MORE

Wow I can't believe that it is already December the first and time to give a way my blog candy!  I have had so many wonderful comments left that I have decided to give a way 3 more candy winnings.  These candies will include a stamp and some wonderful embellishments. 
Please send your addresses to my email at :  mailto:www.kc242designsbydenise@yahoo.com

(Sorry this link should work now.  I had it typed wrong!  I guess that I was half asleep in the weeeee hours of the morning!)
My lucky winners chosen through the random generator are:

Main blog candy winner is Jamie from Cheyenne Wyoming
My 3 additional winners are:
The art Town: Malaysia
Tany Sol: Paper Hobby: Israel
and Auntie Em: Canada

I WILL ALSO BE STARTING ANOTHER BLOG CANDY PRIZE ON DECEMBER 16TH AND IT WILL INCLUDE 2 NEW MAGNOLIA STAMPS AS WELL AS MANY OTHER FUN ITEMS!  SO CHECK BACK SOON!

10 comments:

  1. Hello there.
    I was facing problem with your e-mail address. I think there's mistake in your e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulayions for winners!!!! Lucky girl for ever!!! )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulions to the winners.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!
    Thanks Denise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! Love your blog! I m pleased to be one of the winners!
    Thanks -thanks -thanks!!!!!!
    Congrats to all winners :)
    Marry Christmas!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi denise
    thank for the chance sweetie
    and a huge congrats to the winners
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!!! How exciting! Thanks so much Im getting ready to send you my Addy but.. your link above doesnt work.. so.. I guess I'll leave my email here and keep looking for a way to contact you! my email is: babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    I think I found yours but I'm leaving mine just in case. Thank you so much I am super excited!!
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so honoured to be included in your blog candy. Thank you so much for sharing! :o)

    The email addy given above wouldn't work but this is my blog.

    http://scrappingsomememories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry I typed it wrong it is fixed now! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to these lucky winners!!! Enjoy your blog candy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Denise,

    I tried to email you from the address I found that I thought was yours.. not sure if you got that our not. And I just emailed to your fixed email and it said it could not delieve to that address.. So let me know if you got my other email or how to proceed. Im sorry for being so dificult. If you don't mind I can just post my mailing addy here (but I won't without your concent.. I have it posted online on other places too like my personal photogrpahy site so its not an issue for me but let me know). Thanks again!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete