Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pixie Cottage Sketch and or Theme Emboss It!

 For my Pixie Cottage DT card for this week I used this adorable stamped image called.  I stamped my duo with momento ink.  They were then colored and shaded with  copics.  My backgrounds card stocks were embossed with my cuttlebug embossing folders.  My thanks sentiment was embossed with a cuttlebug sentiment folder.  My solid card stocks are by bazzill and my patterned papers are by bo bunny.
It's Wednesday so it means another challenge here at The Pixie Cottage!
As always we have 2 parts to the challenge and you can choose either or both to play along with.
We have a fabulous sketch and our theme this week is "Emboss It!"




Remember you can use the sketch or the optional technique or both!
The randomly picked winner will win two stamps of their choice from the Pixie Cottage Collection. The winner will be announced on the Friday after the challenge ends.
Challenges:
Thrilling Thursday - Anything Goes
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes
Papercutz - Anything Goes
Craft Us Crazy - Anything Goes (3 entries only)
Clear It Out - Anything Goes
Crafty Ann's - Embossing
The Crafty Pad - Embossing
AI Factory - Layers (at least 2)
Totally Gorjuss - Punch or Die

5 comments:

  1. Really sweet card Denise! Love your take on the sketch hun!! Great colors too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely and sweet card denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh now this is wonderful!Love the embossing!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise - this image is just so so cute - I love it and I love your card. I look forward to seeing your next creation. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful and adorable card with beautiful colours!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete