Thursday, September 27, 2012

Digital Delights Halloween Colors Purple, Orange and Green Challenge

I't's that time of week for our new challenge from Digital Delights!  It is sooooo hard to believe that October and Halloween are both around the corner.
 
For my design card for this week's challenge I used the adorable image from Digital Delights called Broomstick Bella and Halloween sentiments
She was printed out on watercolor paper.  I used my Tombow watercolor markers for the shading and color.  My cardstocks are by Bazzill and Bo Bunny.  Bats are by MS, and background embossing was with my Cuttlebug folder!
 

You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE.
To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image your
1st entry use your card link
2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed
We have a wonderful Sponsor this week
Our very own Digital Delights!!!
You could win a

7 comments:

  1. o what a cute image Denise and a beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise this is so cute! I love your design!
    Hugs,
    Lisa F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Denise...How adorable this is. I love the textures in your card. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, just love the layout & the embossing!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Denise I love your image and your background your card is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love your coloring and your card is so adorable. Great touch with the embossing:)Thanks for the inspiration.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really cute card - I love the layout too hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete