Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween New Releases and Halloween Challenge

Too Cute To Spook Devil Kiddles
I used the adorable new release called

Devil Kiddles, Ghoulish Sentiment set.  My card was created with my watercolor markers and Inkintense pencils.  I used many MS Halloween punches throughout my card.  My cardstocks are by Bo Bunny.  Crystal lacquer was used on my cat for added dimension.
 
 
This week in addition to our challenge we have a super new release:
 
In honor of this super cute release, this weeks challenge we would love to see
Halloween

You are not required to use a Digital Delights Image to join in on the fun
but if you do you can enter TWICE.
To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image your
1st entry use your card link
2nd entry use your blog address and add 2nd entry after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme or it will be removed

We have a wonderful Sponsor this week
our very own


 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. ooooooooooo isn't he cute.
    what a fabulous and lovely card Denise.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just adorable. So much fun!
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooo cute Denise:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, this is precious. I love how you designed your card and your coloring is wonderful. Great job. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete