Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Creative Card Crew and Challenge of using Blue and Silver!

For my Creative Card Crew card I used one of Krista's Saturated Canary images.  Our challenge was to use silver  and blue. Although it  is hard to see I have a metallic silver layer between myimage and blue cardstock.  I also added many silver rhinestones around my image!  My adorable image was colored and shaded with my copic markers.  Flowers are by Prima, metal tag was by SU, and my cardstock is by Bo Bunny.

 Our challenge for this fortnight is Silver and Blue. Silver and Blue must be the dominate colors used.
Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Simon Says Stamp.  They have loads of supplies from papers to flowers to stamps!  Stop by and see their new items.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the pretty image and the sparkly silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card my friend and lovely image^_^
    Beautiful details and papers^_^
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just beautiful card you shared..i might need this info when use it for the design of Metal business cards.

    ReplyDelete